Friday, September 4, 2009

how i feel

so i reallly havent postd my thoughts or anything of that sort in a while... first i just wanna say thankq to my parents for givin me life n for just bein there for me EVERYDAY! thanks to my lil sis for her concerns n great lectures! thankq to all my family for ur support. BIGS UPS TO ALL MY FANS THAT DOWNLOAD N SUPPPORT A DJ!!!!!! n yeah thanks toooooo all my friends i have n the NEW ones i make everyday! im glad i can put a smile on your faces when i dj. i couldnt ask for more in life! i have a amazin life n crazzzzy adventures everyday! im lucky... most people dnt see this side of NITE LIFE..! summers over booooo :( .... so far 2009 has been ruff i think... we've lost alot fo famous people... this has to slow down... we all need to be carefull n embrace LIFE we only get some many chances with faith!

djeeeeeasy

No comments:

Post a Comment